|all holidays celebrated|
by doing ashtanga yoga
July 4th mysore is ON!!!!
TODAY, JULY 3 is GURU PURNIMA- THE FIRST FULL MOON IN JULY.
SRI K. PATTABHI JOIS WAS ALSO BORN ON GURU PURNIMA MANY, MANY YEARS AGO.
TAKE TIME TO RECOGNIZE AND CELEBRATE GURUJI AND ALL OTHER PERSONAL GURUS THAT HELPED FORM WHO WE ARE AS INDIVIDUALS.
MORNING MYSORE has begun mon/tues/wed*/thurs
door opens at 6AM till 8:30AM
(Faulkner starts teaching at 6:15AM)
*JULY 4TH MORNING MYSORE STARTS AT 8AM till 11AM
NO PM LED PRIMARY! JULY 4TH
|sissy and karen making ashtanga happen|
July 3rd focus on suryanams and standing postures with attention to vinyasa protocol
Every Tuesday 6-7:30 PM this will be an on-going class.
No need to sign-up in advance
|yogi with the little man|
all of the usual classes
are still on the schedule*
|Crab Nebula at Ashtanga Yoga Club Durham|
*NO PM class on july 4th
- bring your own mat, rug/blanket and sweat towel
- arrive a few minutes BEFORE led classes
- park behind house where the blue markers are, or along side the Ganesha porch. do not park in spaces with red markers. It is helpful to fill up the spaces in back and along porch before parking on the street. We're not trying to micro-manage, we want to be respectful of our neighbors' parking needs. If you have any questions about parking please ask. We know that it can be limited. Bike rack coming soon!
- showers are available as needed (especially for those who go to work right after morning Mysore) bring your own towel and keep showers brief.
- first time to Ashtanga Yoga Durham?
- Shoot us an email before coming to studio to introduce yourself, ask any specific questions, let us know about your practice, and let us know when you are aiming to come!
Suzanne and Nikos (who finally fixed the hot water handle in the downstairs bathroom!)
My dear friend and fellow ashtangi is hosting DG at her yoga studio end of september, me and the neek are going!
click on link below for more info
|DG and the rad white shades|